Whether you’re looking to start a new business or expand your current one, we’ve compiled some of our favorite small business quotes to motivate you along the way. Read on, reignite the spark and bring your business ideas into fruition.
Factor Finders works with small business owners all over the United States and Canada to help them maintain a steady flow of working capital. Our small business factoring services ensure your day-to-day business operations run smoothly. Whether you’re a startup business or a seasoned owner, learn how factoring invoices may be the key to a thriving establishment.
Motivational Quotes for Successful Startups & Small Business Owners
1. “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” – Scott Belsky, Co-Creator of Behance, Inc.
2. “The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing.” –Walt Disney, Founder of The Walt Disney Company
3. “What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed.” – Dave Thomas, Founder and CEO of Wendy’s
4. “Waiting for perfect is never as smart as making progress.” – Seth Godin, Entrepreneur, best-selling author, and speaker
5. “The value of an idea lies in the using of it.” – Thomas Edison
6. “Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.” – Guy Kawasaki, Silicon Valley Venture Capitalist
7. “It’s not in the dreaming, it’s in the doing.” – Mark Cuban, Owner of NBA team Dallas Mavericks, Investor on the ABC show Shark Tank
8. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” – Steve Jobs, Co-Founder and CEO of Apple Inc.
9. “See things in the present, even if they are in the future.” – Larry Ellison, Executive Chairman and Chief Technology Officer of Oracle Corporation
10. “Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes playing a poor hand well.” – Jack London, American novelist, journalist, and social activist
11. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over.” – Richard Branson, Founder of the Virgin Group
12. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
13. “Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.” -Drew Houston, Co-founder and CEO of Dropbox
14. “There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.” – Jason Fried, Co-founder and CEO of Basecamp
15. “Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.” – Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks
16. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates, Founder of Microsoft, Co-chairman of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
17. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” –Babe Ruth, American professional MLB player
Factoring business receivables helps companies of all sizes and stages weather seasonal patterns, build their company credit and effectively manage growth.
Learn more about why business owners choose invoice factoring over other financing methods.