Spring is in the air (finally..) and it’s a perfect time to revitalize your small business strategies. Whether you’re looking to start a new business or expand your current one, we’ve compiled some of our favorite small business quotes to motivate you along the way.
Read on, reignite the spark and bring your business ideas into fruition.
Factor Finders works with small business owners all over the United States and Canada to help them maintain a steady flow of working capital. Our small business factoring services ensure your day-to-day business operations run smoothly. Whether you’re a startup business or a seasoned owner, learn how factoring invoices may be the key to a thriving establishment.
Motivational Quotes for Successful Startups & Small Business Owners
1. “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” -Scott Belsky
2. “The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing.” –Walt Disney
3. “What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed.” –Dave Thomas,
4. “Waiting for perfect is never as smart as making progress.” –Seth Godin
5. “The value of an idea lies in the using of it.” -Thomas Edison
6. “Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.” -Guy Kawasaki
7. “It’s not in the dreaming, it’s in the doing.” – Mark Cuban
8. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” –Steve Jobs
9. “See things in the present, even if they are in the future.” – Larry Ellison
10. “Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes playing a poor hand well.” –Jack London
11. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over.” –Richard Branson, Virgin Group Founder
12. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
13. “Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.” -Drew Houston
14. “There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.” -Jason Fried
15. “Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.” – Howard Schultz
16. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates
17. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” –Babe Ruth
Factoring business receivables helps companies of all sizes and stages weather seasonal patterns, build their company credit and effectively manage growth.
Learn more about why business owners choose invoice factoring over other financing methods.