Funds for Shale Gas Companies
Factor Finders finds funding for big, medium-sized, and niche oil companies that produce and sell shale gas. Sell your accounts receivable for shale product delivered to suppliers and get cash immediately! Get the working capital you need to support the production of Marcellus and Utica shale oil crucial to the U.S. economy. Factoring is a quick and simple alternative funding option for oilfield service providers.
Demand for United States Shale Exploration is Increasing
Horizontal drilling and hydraulic fracturing are creating viable flow paths for Marcellus and Utica shale in U.S. Appalachian basin states of Pennsylvania, West Virginia, southern New York, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Virginia as well as Canadian providences of Ontario and Quebec. Drilling permits in Ohio reached record highs in 2011. As exploration companies continue to drill in the untapped natural gas regions, the industry will grow to incorporate better environmental standards and generate more profits. Keep up with the demand for bigger drilling contracts by selling your invoices to Factor Finders.
Get the funds you need for you Shale Gas company. Complete the form or call 855-323-5660
Factoring for Shale Gas Improves the Industry
Our factoring for shale gas is fast and efficient, just like your industry! We’ll find you a shale gas factoring specialist who will forward cash in as little as 24 hours. You’ll also receive back office support and advice on strategic growth from your factoring company’s knowledgeable and experienced account managers.
Accounts receivable factoring can get your oil and gas company the cash needed to improve industry standards and reduce hydraulic fracturing that affects air and water quality. With factoring for shale gas, your company will be able to aggressively pursue its production goals without waiting for suppliers to pay.
Factor Finders is committed to helping create a sustainable shale oil industry in the United States. Keep up with the increasing demand for Marcellus and Utica shale oil and take on bigger contracts through shale gas factoring.
The Best Financial Solution For Shale Businesses
Let's get started. 855-322-8671
Shale Gas Developments
An author of a groundbreaking shale oil study says the ability to rapidly produce shale gas “is one of the most significant energy developments in recent decades.” According to a recent study, Marcellus and Utica shale gas will lower gas and electric costs, drive job and economic growth, as well as increase tax revenue for federal, state, and local governments.
A Look at The Shale Gas Industry
- The economy received an influx of $118 billion due to shale gas.
- In 2010, $75 billion of the gross domestic product (GDP) was due to Marcellus and Utica shale gas. By 2035, shale gas could contribute $231 billion to the GDP.
- In 2010, 600,000 jobs were created through Marcellus and Utica shale gas mining. By 2015, 870,000 could be created. By 2035, the shale gas industry could create 1.6 million jobs.
- Between 2012 and 2015, households could save an average of $926 through shale gas. By 2035, shale gas can surpass $2,000 per household.
- In 2015, 43 percent of total U.S. production could be shale gas.
- From 2012 until 2037, $933 billion in local, state, and federal tax revenue will come from Marcellus and Utica shale gas.