Payroll Funding for California Companies
If you want to hire the best talent, California payroll funding can provide you with the cash you need to offer competitive salaries. By financing payroll, your business will have 24/7 access to steady cash flow to cover payroll, hire new employees, take on new clients and expand your marketing efforts.
Payroll Support for Your Business
The average salary in California is more than $65,000. Meeting payroll for one, ten, or fifty employees can be even more difficult when your customers wait between 30 and 120 days to pay their outstanding invoices. With payroll financing, you can avoid that cash crunch and pay your employees on time.
Yes, I want my free quote! Complete the form or call 855-323-5660
Payroll Financing is Your Cash Flow Solution
If you operate in the Golden State, make sure your cash flow is equally golden. Factor Finders can match you with a payroll funding company that serves your industry and can get you started with little more than an application and current aging. We’ve helped business owners and temporary staffing agencies in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Sacramento and all over the beautiful state of California obtain the working capital they need to thrive.
Why wait? Contact our payroll financing experts and request a same-day proposal.
Benefits of Payroll Funding For California Businesses
- Back office support: Our payroll funding partners offer back office support such as credit and background checks for your debtors and collections efforts. Focus your time and energy on building your company and providing high-quality products or services.
- Funding within 24 hours of verification: Once you begin factoring, you will receive money in your account within 24 hours of invoice acceptance and verification. Avoid the long wait for a loan to process!
- No new debt: Pursuing payroll finance through invoice factoring will not add a new line of debt to your balance sheet, because the factor is purchasing your accounts receivable rather than extending a loan. Instead, you are converting one asset into another!
- Credit-building: In addition to the above point, payroll factoring companies base their funding decisions on the payment history and creditworthiness of the customers you serve. This makes payroll funding an ideal option for companies looking to build or re-establish credit that they can then use to finance supplies and materials.
- Flexibility: When you work with a payroll finance company, you have the freedom to fund only the invoices and accounts you want. Submit invoices for financing as often as you need – there are no minimums or maximums
- Streamlined approval process: Get funding decisions within 3-5 business days with the proper documentation, rather than waiting months for a bank decision. Also, payroll funders work with a significantly shorter list of required documents to get you started.
- No long-term contract: Unlike traditional loans, you can sign a payroll factoring agreement that is as short as six-months or a year, or is completely open-ended to meet your needs.
- Growth potential: Payroll financing is not a loan, so your funding potential is only restricted by your own earnings! The higher your invoice values, the more cash you can receive up-front. Expand your business to new well-paying clients and watch your cash flow improve even more!