Customer Service Representative
Factor Finders has an immediate full-time opening for a dynamic Customer Service Representative. If you’re looking to turn your previous customer service experience and incredible interpersonal skills into a new career with a growing company, we’d like to hear from you.
Your primary responsibility is to provide excellent customer service to our prospective customers. In this role, you’ll serve as a liaison between the sales representative and the customer. You’ll answer questions, address any concerns, educate customers about our services and identify solutions that meet their needs.
- Handle incoming calls and online requests for our services
- Respond to email, phone and online chat lead inquiries quickly and efficiently
- Proactively engage website visitors by initiating online conversations
- Qualify inbound leads to ensure they meet requirements
- Follow up with all leads to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Serve as a liaison between our customers and our sales representatives
- Educate customers on our services and communicate the benefits of working with us
- Stay up to date on product offerings to better serve our customers
What We’re Looking for in a Candidate
- A natural ability to connect with people’
- Ability to communicate in a clear, professional manner
- Outgoing personality
- Adaptable and comfortable with thinking on your feet situations
- Strong problem-solving ability
- High level of enthusiasm and initiative
- Eager to learn new skills
- At least 2 years of college or equivalent experience
What We Offer
We offer 100% company-paid health insurance and long-term disability, a retirement plan with company match, paid vacation and paid holidays. We’re happy to provide full (paid) training to the right candidate and we offer opportunities for ongoing professional development. The dress code here is casual (yes, you can wear jeans) and we have an onsite gym.