Inbound Sales Associate
Factor Finders has an immediate full-time opening for a dynamic Inbound Sales Associate. If you’re looking to turn your outgoing personality and incredible people skills into a new career with a growing company, we’d like to hear from you.
Your primary responsibility is to provide excellent customer service to our prospective customers. In this role, you’ll work with inbound leads only, no cold calling. You’ll answer questions, address any concerns, educate customers about our services and identify solutions that meet their needs.
- Field inbound leads via phone, chat and email
- Provide fast, personalized follow-up to customer inquiries
- Proactively engage website visitors by initiating online conversations
- Ask questions to qualify prospects and fit them with the best possible solution
- Educate customers on our services and communicate the benefits of working with us
- Conduct regular follow-up with prospects to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Track and document progress and follow-up efforts within Salesforce
- Stay up to date on product offerings to better serve our customers
What We’re Looking for in a Candidate
- A natural ability to connect with people
- Ability to communicate in a clear, professional manner
- Outgoing personality
- Adaptable and comfortable with thinking on your feet situations
- Strong problem-solving ability
- High level of enthusiasm and initiative
- Eager to learn new skills
- At least 2 years of college or equivalent experience
What We Offer
We offer 100% company-paid health insurance and long-term disability, a retirement plan with company match, paid vacation and paid holidays. We’re happy to provide full (paid) training to the right candidate and we offer opportunities for ongoing professional development. The dress code here is casual (yes, you can wear jeans) and we have an onsite gym.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Office Location: Beachwood, Ohio