Digital Marketing Manager
Factor Finders has an immediate full-time opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. If you’re looking for a career with a growing company, we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research. You’ll also oversee paid search campaigns to ensure their success.
We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with internal and external resources. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability.
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Coordinating content, design, social media, PPC, marketing and other activities
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Manage team (2-3 professionals) of SEO Specialists
- Conduct keyword research to guide content team
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Experience with bid management tools
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
What We Offer
We offer 100% company-paid health insurance and long-term disability, a retirement plan with company match, paid vacation and paid holidays, casual dress code and onsite gym.
Office Location: Beachwood, Ohio
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.