Factor Finders has an opening for a part-time Marketing Intern to support the company’s online marketing efforts. In this role, you’ll work with the marketing team to create and execute an online strategy to maximize our digital presence and increase our search engine visibility. You’ll be writing content, working within the company websites, build links, assisting with guest blogging and promotional outreach efforts.
- Assist with creating new and creative ideas for website content and other marketing materials
- Create content for Factor Finders and its affiliate websites and networks
- Optimize WordPress websites, including troubleshooting when necessary
- Develop infographics, images, presentations, eBooks, etc.
- Work together with the marketing team to build links and better leverage the company brand using marketing tools and platforms
- Utilize Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools to monitor search engine ranking, website performance and promotional goals
- Understand and apply SEO tactics to all website content
This internship is an ideal opportunity for a college student who is eager to learn about online marketing and search engine optimization. You’ll have a chance to work with different marketing tools and gain a solid understanding of how search engines like Google really work. No experience is necessary, we are happy to train the right candidate.
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Strong writing and grammatical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must show eagerness to learn
- Flexible hours – around 10 to 15 hours per week. We are happy to work around your class schedule as needed.
If interested, please email your resume and cover letter to . No phone calls!