Content Writer (part-time)
Factor Finders, LLC has an opening for a part-time Content Marketing Specialist. If you have a passion for storytelling, a knack for the written word, and an interest digital marketing, this is a great opportunity to put your talents to work.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for crafting high quality content to engage and motivate our target audience. You’ll work directly with the marketing team to brainstorm new ideas, create a variety of content (written and visual), and assess content performance. This position is perfect for a college student looking for hands-on experience in search engine optimization (SEO), copywriting and digital marketing.
- Contribute unique content ideas to better engage our audience
- Write compelling blog articles, advertising copy and social media posts
- Design landing pages and publish content using the WordPress platform
- Apply basic SEO principles to all content
- Promote content on our social media channels
- Assist with other marketing activities including email marketing and promotional outreach
- Use Google Analytics and other marketing tools to track content performance and conduct research
- Stay up to date on marketing trends
- A clear, informative and entertaining writing style
- A creative thinker
- A willingness to contribute ideas to the team
- A desire to learn digital marketing and search engine optimization
We are happy to train the right candidate, so prior marketing experience isn’t necessary. If you love to write, we’d love to hear from you.
10-20 hours per week (M-F) with flexible scheduling
Interested candidates should email their resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.