Content Writer (part-time)
Factor Finders, LLC is hiring a part-time, highly creative Content Writer. In this role, you’ll work alongside the marketing team to write original content for our online properties. You’ll play an important part in boosting our marketing efforts by creating thoughtful and compelling content to engage our online audience.
The Content Writer position is perfect for a college student looking to gain professional experience in online marketing, copywriting and search engine optimization (SEO). We offer a casual work environment and flexible hours, so you’ll have the ability to design your schedule around your studies.
- Research and generate new content ideas for our websites, blogs, email marketing campaigns, etc.
- Compose informative and attention-grabbing articles to appeal to our target audience
- Apply basic SEO principles to all content
- Assist with visual marketing materials, such as designing infographics or videos
- Publish new content to our social media platforms
- Help out with other marketing activities including email marketing and promotional outreach
- Exceptional writing and editing ability
- Creative thinker
- Interested in writing and content creation
- We are willing to train, so prior marketing experience isn’t necessary
10-20 hours per week (M-F) with flexible scheduling
Interested candidates should email their resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.