Digital Content Writer
Factor Finders, LLC has an immediate opening for an in-house Digital Content Writer to join our marketing team. If you love to write, this is the perfect opportunity to turn your passion for storytelling into a career.
As a member of our marketing team, you’ll create and execute a content strategy to maximize our digital presence and increase our search engine visibility. You’ll help fulfill our online marketing objectives by writing and promoting engaging content (articles, blog posts, e-books, advertising copy, etc.), optimizing content for search engines, designing landing pages, managing our social media accounts, and assisting with promotional efforts. The ideal candidate will have a natural way with words, strong proofreading skills, and an ability to create content that connects with our audience.
- Research, write, and publish original content for our websites, paid advertising, email marketing campaigns, etc.
- Proofread new and existing content for grammar, readability, style and quality
- Contribute new topics for content
- Apply basic search engine optimization (SEO) principles to all content
- Assist with visual marketing materials, such as video creation, infographics, etc.
- Publish new content to our CMS and design landing pages
- Contribute to marketing activities including email marketing and promotional outreach
- Use Google Analytics, Search Console and other marketing research tools to monitor search engine ranking and content performance
- Remain current on SEO and marketing industry trends
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- A natural storyteller with a clear and concise writing style
- An ability to craft persuasive and informative copy
- Creative and inquisitive personality
- Bachelor’s degree required
We are happy to train the right candidate, so prior marketing experience isn’t necessary. If you love to write, we want to hear from you.
40 hours per week (M-F)
In addition to a casual work environment, we offer company paid health insurance, a retirement plan with company match, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Interested candidates should email their resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.