Factor Finders has an immediate opening for an in-house SEO Specialist. We’re looking for a talented and strategic individual with a passion for SEO to join our marketing team and help improve our online presence. In this role, you’ll contribute to the creation, optimization and execution of our online marketing strategy. You’ll be responsible for measuring campaign effectiveness and delivering data-driven recommendations based on analysis to improve our lead generation efforts for organic and paid search initiatives.
- Use various SEO analysis tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Ahrefs, etc.) to interpret data and provide actionable recommendations to the marketing team
- Monitor and evaluate search engine rankings across major search channels
- Perform keyword research and analysis to identify gaps and new opportunities
- Conduct in-depth analysis to gather data on the competitive market to identify gaps in our own strategy
- Measure campaign effectiveness and deliver data-driven recommendations on an ongoing basis
- Prepare and deliver monthly and quarterly reports
- Make recommendations for content based on analysis
- Create, implement and manage pay-per-click campaigns using Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Write new ad copy for search ads and regularly test performance
- Identify new opportunities for link building and conduct outreach to help with link building efforts to help our brand reach a larger audience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Sharp analytical skills are required
- 1-3 years of data analysis, SEO, or related experience
- Strategic thinker
- Strong intellectual curiosity
In addition to a casual work environment, we offer company paid health insurance, a retirement plan with company match, paid vacation and paid holidays.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls.