Factor Finders, LLC is looking for a part-time Content Marketing Intern. If you have a passion for storytelling and a desire to learn digital marketing, this is an ideal opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the field. In this role, you’ll work with the marketing team to create and promote high quality content for our online properties.
Over the course of the internship, you’ll master the basics of search engine optimization (SEO) and copywriting, learn how to use various marketing tools such as Google Analytics and Marketo, and gain experience with all elements of digital marketing.
- Research and contribute unique content ideas
- Create compelling content in the form of blog posts, infographics, videos and images
- Publish content and design landing pages using the WordPress platform
- Apply basic SEO principles to all content
- Promote content on our social media channels
- Assist with other marketing activities including email marketing and promotional outreach
- Use Google Analytics and other marketing tools to track content performance and conduct research
- A clear, informative and entertaining writing style
- A creative thinker
- An interest in copywriting and marketing
- A desire to learn digital marketing and search engine optimization
- We are willing to train, so prior marketing experience isn’t necessary
15-20 hours per week (M-F)