Click to listen to this article
Current Openings at Factor Finders
Digital Marketing Specialist- Hybrid
Factor Finders has an immediate opening for an in-house Digital Marketing Specialist. We’re looking for a talented and strategic individual with a passion for Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Marketing Automation and Digital Analytics to join our marketing team and help improve our online presence. In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating and updating content on our company websites and social media properties and various other SEO, SEM and Marketing Automation projects. The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of relevant digital marketing experience.
Additional responsibilities will include contribution to the creation, optimization and execution of our online marketing strategy. You’ll be responsible for measuring campaign effectiveness and delivering data-driven recommendations based on analysis to improve our lead generation efforts for organic and paid search initiatives.
Digital Marketing Specialist Responsibilities
- Content Marketing: Creation and update of content on company domains and social media properties
- SEO: Use various SEO analysis tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs, etc.) to interpret data and provide actionable recommendations to the marketing team
- Digital Analytics: Monitor and evaluate search engine rankings across major search channels
- Digital Analytics: Monitor and evaluate social media performance across major channels
- Administer company WordPress websites
- SEO and Content marketing: Perform keyword research and analysis to identify gaps and new opportunities
- Conduct in-depth analysis to gather data on the competitive market to identify gaps in our own strategy
- Analytics: Measure campaign effectiveness and deliver data-driven recommendations on an ongoing basis
- Prepare and deliver monthly and quarterly reports
- Make recommendations for content based on analysis
- Create, implement and manage pay-per-click campaigns using Google Ads and Bing Ads
- SEM: Write new ad copy for search ads and regularly test performance
- Identify new opportunities for link building and conduct outreach to help our brand reach a larger audience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Sharp analytical skills are required
- Significant interest in data analysis, SEO, and/or marketing analytics
- Strategic thinker
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Detail Oriented
In addition to a casual work environment, we offer 100% company-paid health insurance and long-term disability, a retirement plan with company match, paid vacation and paid holidays. We are happy to train the right candidate and we offer opportunities for ongoing professional development.
Location and Working Environment
This is a full-time position requiring in-person physical presence at our Beachwood, Ohio office. We offer flexibility with respect to remote work. Our dress code is casual (yes, you can wear jeans) and we have an onsite gym.
$50,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year