Current Openings at Factor Finders
Factor Finders, LLC has an opening for an in-house Content Writer to join our team. If you love to write, this is the perfect opportunity to turn your knack for the written word into a career.
As a member of our team, you’ll play a big part to help increase our search engine visibility. You’ll help fulfill our online marketing objectives by writing engaging content, optimizing content for search engines, designing landing pages, crafting email blasts and assisting with paid advertising campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have a natural way with words, strong proofreading skills, and an ability to create content that connects with our audience.
- Research, write, and publish original content for our websites, email marketing campaigns, etc.
- Contribute new and thoughtful ideas for content
- Apply basic search engine optimization (SEO) principles to all content
- Publish new content to our website and design landing pages
- Craft content for email blasts and newsletters
- Identify new promotional opportunities to help us reach a larger audience and conduct outreach
- Write advertisements and landing page copy for paid advertising campaigns
- Monitor our search engine ranking, content performance and the competitive landscape
- Remain current on SEO and marketing industry trends
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- A clear and concise writing style
- An ability to craft persuasive and informative copy
- Creative and inquisitive personality
- This is an entry level position that is ideal for a recent college graduate or graduating senior
We offer 100% company-paid health and long-term disability insurance, a retirement plan with company match, paid vacation and paid holidays. The dress code here is casual (yes, you can wear jeans) and we have an onsite gym.
We want to invest in your career with us, so expect ample opportunities for professional development and ongoing learning. We are happy to train and mentor the right candidate.