Become a Co-Broker
Do you have a tough factoring deal? Let Factor Finders help. Our network of partner factoring companies allows us to take difficult client situations and get them funded. Factoring commissions are split 50/50 for the lifetime of the deal.
Get Started Now
Secure the funds you need today. Complete the form or call.
Working Capital Solutions for Small Businesses:
When it comes to being a business owner, it is not always easy to maintain during off-putting seasons. Check out some options for financial solutions:
- Accounts Receivable Factoring
- Spot Factoring
- Unsecured Business Loans
- Merchant Cash Advances
- PO Financing (starting at $20k)
- Asset Based Lending
- Payroll Funding
Contact us at 1-216-292-5660 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for our factoring broker program.
Factoring Deals Can Be Complicated
Don’t pass up a hard-to-fund deal. Our invoice factoring, PO finance, and alternative lending services enable factoring brokers to capitalize on commissions that may otherwise be lost. We help factoring brokers fund prospects for a variety of situations:
- Bad personal or business credit
- Personal tax liens
- Sole proprietors
- Debtors with poor credit or background issues
- Business to consumer transactions
Funding Solutions for All Industries
Factor Finders has strategic alliances with factoring companies and alternative lenders that fund deals in almost every industry:
- Medical Receivables Factoring
- Worker’s Comp/Personal Injury
- Home Care
- Small Deals <$20k/month
- Construction Invoice Factoring (including bonded)
- Consumer Receivables Factoring
- Import/Export Trade Factoring
- Government Contract Factoring
- Factoring for Food and Produce Companies
- Freight & Transportation Factoring
- Temporary Staffing Factoring
- PO Financing
- Unsecured Business Lending
Don’t Lose Out on Commissions!
Join our factoring broker program and tap into our funding network.
Work With Us
Factor Finders is here to help you.