Content Strategist – Hybrid
Do you want to join the marketing team of one of the top companies in the Factoring industry? Factor Finders, LLC has an immediate opening for an in-house Content Strategist to join our team. If you love to write, this is the perfect opportunity to turn your knack for the written word into a career.
As a member of our team, you’ll play a big part to help increase our search engine, social media and marketing automation programs. You’ll help fulfill our online marketing objectives by writing engaging content, optimizing content for search engines, designing landing pages, crafting email blasts, social media posts and assisting with paid advertising campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have a natural way with words, strong proofreading skills, and an ability to create content that connects with our audience.
Content Strategist Responsibilities:
- Research, write, and publish original content for our websites, social media properties, email marketing and paid advertising campaigns
- Contribute new and thoughtful ideas for content
- Apply basic search engine optimization (SEO) principles to all content
- Publish new content to our website and design landing pages
- Craft content for email blasts and newsletters
- Identify new promotional opportunities to help us reach a larger audience and conduct outreach
- Write advertisements and landing page copy for paid advertising campaigns
- Monitor our search engine ranking, content performance and the competitive landscape
- Remain current on SEO and marketing industry trends
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- A clear and concise writing style
- An ability to craft persuasive and informative copy
- Creative and inquisitive personality
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 0-3 years of experience desired
In addition to a casual work environment, we offer 100% company-paid health insurance and long-term disability, a retirement plan with company match, paid vacation and paid holidays. Factor Finders offers a 10% target annual bonus.
We are happy to train the right candidate and we offer opportunities for ongoing professional development.
Location and Working Environment
This is a full-time position requiring in-person physical presence at our Beachwood, Ohio office. We offer flexibility with respect to remote work. Our dress code is casual (yes, you can wear jeans) and we have an onsite gym.
$45,000-$60,000 per year
We are a 100% vaccinated workforce for the COVID-19 virus and the terms of employment for this position will require the successful candidate to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated.
To apply for this position:
- Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- No telephone calls please