Invoice Factoring for Distribution Companies
Factor Finders partners with distributors to resolve working capital shortages. We offer distributors factoring services and Letters of Credit to boost your organization’s growth. Your existing invoices serve as collateral, and our funding decisions are based on the creditworthiness of your customers. When working with Factor Finders, you can look forward to a speedy application process followed by initial funding in about 5 business days. Ongoing fundings happen within 24 hours. Instead of analyzing your financial history and credit past, accounts receivable factoring is based on the credit history of your customers. No up-front fees or monthly minimums are required. Your receivable credit lines can range from $5,000 to $10 million.
Distributors Benefit from Accounts Receivable Factoring
Our distributor clients are able to overcome cash shortages by factoring their invoices. Clients that benefit the most:
- Have slow-paying customers
- Do not qualify for bank loans due to short sales histories
- Have sales that peak at certain times of year
- Have bad credit
- Have lost their traditional financing due to covenant violations
Ready to Benefit from Distributors Factoring? Complete the form or call 855-323-5660
Quick Application Process for Factoring
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A brief application
- A current receivables aging report
- Current list of customers
- Copy of Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization or DBA filing
- Signed factoring agreement
- Invoices to factor
Want to Know More?
Call 855-322-8671 for more details!
Distributors Can Access Cash Quickly
Distributors and re-sellers who generously extend credit terms to customers should use our factoring services to receive immediate cash flow. The increase in working capital will allow you to take on larger contracts, capitalize on early pay discounts with suppliers, and save through buying materials in bulk.
We Offer Other Financial Services to Distributors, Importers and Re-sellers:
- Purchase Order Financing: Factor Finders can create even more operating capital by releasing funds tied up in deposits or letters of credit.
- Asset Based Financing: Maximize your borrowing capacity by collateralizing accounts receivable and inventory.
- Government Contract Receivables Financing: Take on bigger contracts by receiving advanced payment on large contract.