Factor Your Medical Accounts Receivables for Business Growth
Medical accounts receivable factoring offers medical providers fast access to the money they’ve already earned. Whether you are a new start up temp-staffing agency or have years of experience in the medical industry, factoring can help get your business access to the money needed to make payroll, expand to new facilities or simply improve cash flow.
Medical factoring with Factor Finders enables medical providers to provide quality care through proven financial management strategies.
Medical accounts receivable factoring advances funds to medical providers who bill third-party vendors. These payors include commercial insurance companies, HMOs, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Medicare, and Medicaid.
What are the Requirements for Accounts Receivable Factoring?
Businesses should have average monthly billings of third-party receivables ranging from $35,000 to $500,000. Medical providers that exceed $500,000 per month in billings of net realized value and maintain $600,000 of total accounts receivable may qualify for our premier healthcare asset-based financing program.
Medical accounts receivable factoring is our niche market. Our medical factoring service bypasses bureaucratic billing structures and provides payment to the healthcare provider within days. Our network of medical factoring companies service the following:
- Nursing homes
- Home healthcare companies
- Rehabilitation/Physical Therapy companies
- Durable medical equipment providers
- MRI clinics
- Radiology centers
- Ambulance service providers
Get Started Now
Secure the funds you need today. Complete the form or call.
Factoring for Medical Staffing Companies
Temp-staffing businesses, including new start-ups, are eligible for our receivables factoring services. Medical accounts receivable factoring covers all agencies with a $5,000 to $10 million monthly sales volume range. Medical invoices should not be pledged to any other entity including Medicare, Medicaid, or an individual.
Medical Accounts Receivable Factoring Services for a Variety of Clients:
- Start-ups less than 3 years old without the established credit history needed for bank loans
- Those needing enough working capital to make payroll
- Those strategizing about new facilities or other growth strategies
- Those wanting to restructure and operate after bankruptcy
- Those who would benefit from expansion acquisition financing
Get Started Today!
Contact Factor Finders to get your free quote today @ (216) 292-5660
Looking for More Information?
Be sure to check out these other resources!
- How Factoring Receivables Works
- Medical Billing, Collections, and Financing
- Equipment Lease rates for Medical Providers
- Medical Invoice Factoring
- Medical Staffing Factoring
- Medical Factoring Broker
- Factoring FAQ
- How to Select a Factoring Company
“Our experience with Factor Finders has been excellent. When the first funding company we were referred to was not proven to be a match on our end, we were quickly given a second referral. The ease in which we were able to accomplish this for our startup company was made nearly stress free. We look forward to a mutually beneficial business relationship with the factoring company. We would highly recommend Factor Finders to others.”— Nigelle, Healthcare, Pennsylvania
Want to Know More?
We can help!