We Look Forward to Working Together
Earn Commission and Never Stop
If you are struggling to obtain funding for a client, Factor Finders can help. We are constantly looking to develop new, profitable relationships. Factor Finders believes in the importance of long-lasting professional connections which is why we are constantly welcoming new co-broker opportunities.
Because of our strong, credible network of business factoring companies and experience in funding a wide range of industries, we can quickly match your client to a factoring company that can help fulfill all your desires.
Instead of turning down a lead, Factor Finders offers you a second chance to earn money. By referring a hard-to-fund deal to us, we will split commissions 50/50.
What’s in for You:
- No work, just a simple referral.
- 50/50 commission split on the lifetime of the deal.
- Did we mention that we do all the work?
Here’s How it Works:
- You provide the referral to us.
- We use our extensive network of funders to place the deal.
- You earn 50% of the commissions throughout the lifetime of the deal.
Partner with Factor Finders Today
Click on the links below to download our individual PDF documents.
To start, please return the co-broker agreement along with any details of the leads you have.
For your clients interested in factoring, you can either fill out the prospect form or email the info to . Any deals that get funded via traditional factoring, we split commissions 50/50 for the lifetime of the deal. Your percentage will be anywhere from 5-10% of the fees.
Industries We Serve
If you are struggling to obtain funding for a client, Factor Finders can help. Because of our strong network of business factoring companies and experience in funding a wide range of industries, we can quickly match your client to a factoring company that can help.
Frequently Asked Factoring Question
Factoring is the process of selling unpaid invoices in exchange for immediate cash.
1. Serve Customers – The business delivers goods or provides services to their customers as usual.
2. Submit Invoices – The business submits the invoices it wishes to factor.
3. Factoring Company Verifies the Invoice(s) – The factor verifies that the product was delivered or that the service was performed.
4. Business Receives Cash – The factoring company wires the cash to the business within 24 hours.
– Businesses that sell products or services to credit-worthy businesses.
– Unpaid invoices from a credit-worthy customer.
– First security interest on the accounts receivable being purchased.
Almost any B2B company with unpaid invoices, payable by credit-worthy customers, qualifies for factoring. Companies may not be able to factor if they have tax liens or owe back payroll taxes.
Factor Finders helps businesses looking for funding find the factoring company that best satisfies their needs. Many outside of the industry struggle to find an established, trustworthy factor that can meet all of their requirements. By using Factor Finders to secure funding, business owners can focus on what they find important: Running their company.
How Do You Refer a Client to Factor Finders?
Clients who are interested in speaking to Factor Finders can reach us in one of the following ways:
Phone: (216) 304-4646
“It was time-consuming sorting through all the available factor companies, not to mention having to call to see who works in our industry. Then a friend recommended Factor Finders and they did all the work for us. They put me in touch with a company that perfectly matched our needs and we couldn’t be happier.”
– Gino Savo