More Capital For Your Baltimore Business
Do you have a business in Maryland’s largest city? Is the gap between your income and expenses threatening to limit your future success? Neutralize the cash flow threat with the help of a Baltimore factoring company.
With years of experience in the factoring business, Factor Finders has the expertise to connect you with the right Baltimore factoring company. Contact us today to learn more about factoring in your industry, and to receive a same-day customized quote for invoice factoring services!
How Does Invoice Factoring Work in Baltimore?
Invoice factoring allows you to turn your open invoices into immediate cash, which you can then use to make payroll and cover other company expenses. Once you submit your invoices to an invoice factoring company, they will verify that the work has been completed and will advance you up to 90% of the invoice value within 24 hours. The factor then collects payment from your customer and sends you the remaining amount, minus their fees.
Request a Quote – Complete the form or call 855-323-5660
Obtaining Fast Working Capital Just Got Easier
Signing up with a factoring company is fast and simple, and you can be approved for funding in as little as 3 to 5 business days! To get started, all you need is an application, copies of your open invoices, and a current customer list.
Unlike traditional funding sources, Maryland factoring companies can qualify you even if you have a history of poor credit, no established credit history, or other financial difficulties. Factors fund based on your customers’ creditworthiness; moreover, by using your factored funds to make early payments on your bills, you may qualify for early payment discounts and build or improve your credit.
What Could You Do With More Money?
Give us a call and find out. 855-322-8671
Benefits of Working With Baltimore Factoring Companies
- Flexibility – You have the opportunity to factor as many invoices as you want, as often as you need. Whether you submit invoices three times a week or once every three months, there is a factoring company for you.
- No minimums or maximums – Don’t worry about meeting a particular amount to factor, or going above an established cap. Your company’s funding potential increases with your sales!
- Back office support – Our Baltimore factoring partners provide administrative support through collections efforts, background and credit verification for your new and existing customers, and online reporting that you can access 24/7 for an up-to-the-moment picture of your account.
- Special industry-specific benefits, such as fuel discounts for truckers.
- Peace of mind – With invoice factoring, you no longer need to worry about where your money is coming from or how you will grow your business.