Raleigh, NC Business Financing
Raleigh is the third most business-friendly city in the country, but even companies in North Carolina’s capital are not immune to cash flow issues. If your company needs more money to reach its full potential, we can get you the funding you need.
Invoice Factoring for Any North Carolina Industry
Factoring is a smart decision for Raleigh, NC companies operating in a variety of industries that are critical to the city’s success, such as:
- Healthcare (including the production of DMEs)
- Clothing and textiles
- And more
Get A Free Quote
How Does Invoice Factoring Work?
The invoice factoring process is simple and caters to the needs of any company. Submit invoices for work completed to the Raleigh factoring company, which will verify the invoices and your customers’ creditworthiness before advancing your company 70 to 90 percent of the invoice amount. Once your factoring relationship is established you can expect to receive your funds within 24 hours of invoice approval, at which point you can use the money however you need to run your business.
While you make payroll, purchase supplies or market to new customers, the invoice factoring company will follow up with your customers to collect on the open invoices. When the invoices are paid the factor will forward you the remaining invoice amount minus their fees.
Financing Catered to Small Businesses
Fast funding at your fingertips. 855-322-8671
Raleigh Factoring Companies Help Businesses Grow
Factor Finders has a wide network of invoice factoring partners, with decades of combined experience customizing factoring programs for companies in different situations and with varying needs. When you begin factoring with one of our expert partners you can expect exceptional customer service and a program that will adapt to changes in your company.
Don’t wait any longer to shore up your cash flow situation. Contact Factor Finders today and find the perfect factoring company in North Carolina to fund your invoices!
Benefits of Raleigh Factoring Companies
Collections support and background verification are only part of the additional services your Raleigh factoring company can provide, and will save you time and money that you can reinvest in other areas of your business. Other benefits of invoice factoring include:
- Flexibility – you are not required to fund any minimum or maximum amounts to maintain an active factoring arrangement.
- Online reporting – you will have 24/7 access to your account status so you can keep tabs on your customers.
- No long-term contracts – you have the freedom to factor when you need, as much as you need, and only for as long as you need
- Unlimited funding potential – as your company’s sales grow, so does the amount you can factor!
- Poor credit is okay – invoice factoring depends on your customers’ credit histories, so it is ideal for companies with imperfect financial histories.
- Fast funding for your NC payroll – Factoring companies ensure your company can hire and retain the top talent because you’ll always have the cash on hand to pay them!