Pittsburgh Factoring For Your Business
If slow-paying customers are keeping you from thriving in the Steel City, working with a Pittsburgh factoring company can close the gap and put you on the golden path to success!
Stop Waiting, Start Factoring
Waiting anywhere from 30 to 90 days for your customers to pay their open invoices limits your ability to make payroll, cover your own expenses, and invest in growth. By factoring those invoices, you turn those static receivables into immediate cash that you can use with no restrictions. This process will leave your business debt free. Your customers will pay the factoring company directly for your services so you will never have to worry about having to pay anything back. After all, it is your business’ money that you receiving, just at a faster rate. This allows your customers to pay the factoring company at their leisure.
Ready to Get Started?
Complete the form below to get a quick online quote.
How Pittsburgh Factoring Works
Once you are approved by a Pittsburgh factoring company, you can repeat the simple funding process as often as you need to feel secure in your cash flow:
- Complete work for your customers and invoice them as usual. Submit copies of your invoices to the invoice factor.
- The factor will verify your invoices and advance you up to 90 percent of their face value within 24 hours.
- Conduct your business as usual – do more work, recruit new customers, and develop your talent pool.
- Your customers will pay the Pittsburgh factoring company.
- The factor will take their fee and send you the remaining invoice value.
How Does Invoice Factoring Work?
The invoice factoring process is simple and caters to the needs of any company. Submit invoices for work completed to the Raleigh factoring company, which will verify the invoices and your customers’ creditworthiness before advancing your company 70 to 90 percent of the invoice amount. Once your factoring relationship is established you can expect to receive your funds within 24 hours of invoice approval, at which point you can use the money however you need to run your business.
While you make payroll, purchase supplies or market to new customers, the invoice factoring company will follow up with your customers to collect on the open invoices. When the invoices are paid the factor will forward you the remaining invoice amount minus their fees.
Benefits of Invoice Factoring
- Flexibility – you are not required to fund any minimum or maximum amounts to maintain an active factoring arrangement.
- Online reporting – you will have 24/7 access to your account status so you can keep tabs on your customers.
- No long-term contracts – you have the freedom to factor when you need, as much as you need, and only for as long as you need
- Unlimited funding potential – as your company’s sales grow, so does the amount you can factor!
- Poor credit is okay – invoice factoring depends on your customers’ credit histories, so it is ideal for companies with imperfect financial histories.
- Fast funding for your NC payroll – Factoring companies ensure your company can hire and retain the top talent because you’ll always have the cash on hand to pay them!
Ready to Find a Factoring Company in Pittsburgh?
Call today. No hidden fees. Just quick payments. 855-322-8671
Access Working Capital in Minutes
Working with a factor to fund your open receivables can offer you unprecedented peace of mind. Spend the cash you receive on payroll, take advantage of early pay discounts and build your credit, or invest in new assets to grow your company! Many of our Pennsylvania invoice factoring partners offer comprehensive back-office support, such as credit verification and collections efforts, which can save you even more time and money and allow you to focus on other important day-to-day operations.
With so many great reasons to begin, you owe it to your business to check out invoice factoring with Factor Finders. Contact us to speak with a Pittsburgh factoring company and get a competitive, flexible proposal today.Get Started