Invoice Factoring in Wyoming
Whether your business is in Cheyenne, Jackson or anywhere else in Wyoming, Factor Finders can help you get the working capital that you need. We understand that running a business is not easy, and your funding can literally make or break your business. Whether you are just starting out or if you have been in businesses for many years, Factor Finders can match you up with a Wyoming factoring company to get the cash you need!
We work with an extensive network of experienced, reliable and knowledgeable factoring companies worldwide. Once we get to know and understand your particular business, we match you with a factoring company to best suit your needs.
How Does Invoice Factoring Work?
- First, we’ll have a brief conversation about your business and how invoice factoring could best benefit your company.
- Then, we’ll match you with one of our partners that has extensive experience and knowledge of your particular industry. They will send you an application for their program, which takes approximately 3-5 business days to process.
- Once you’re approved, you can begin to send your factoring company invoices you’d like to factor! They will verify the invoices and then advance you 80-95% of the total amount, usually within 24 hours.
- Once your debtor eventually pays the invoice, directly to the factoring company, the invoice factoring company will release the remaining amount back to you, save for a small fee for factoring services.
- That’s it! You can factor as many or as few invoices as you’d like. There are no monthly volumes and each program is customizable to work best for your business.
Ready to Get Started?
Complete the form below to get a quick online quote.
How Can Wyoming Factoring Companies Help Your Business?
A Wyoming factoring company will buy your open invoices at a discount and immediately forward the cash to you. They will then bill your customers at the agreed-upon terms. Once paid in full, you get the rest of the discount back, excluding a small factoring fee. Don’t miss out on these other benefits as well!
- Factoring is not a loan; therefore there is nothing to repay!
- The paperwork process is simple
- Receive cash payments in 24 hours or less
- Approval is based on the creditworthiness of your customers, therefore it’s not necessary to check your credit
- Factoring does not appear as a negative item on your balance sheet
- Our partners can offer you the lowest rates in the industry
- Flexible terms
- No hidden fees